Working with Bio-Options
Working with Bio-Options
“I wish that more companies were like BIO|OPTIONS. The consultation piece, based on their unique skill-set, really sets them apart. They are not just a supplier of samples. They are a partner in ensuring that they do the right things for the patient, the samples, and for our company.”-Director of Sample Procurement, Biotechnology Company
Biospecimen Procurement Network
Delivering biospecimens of the highest quality to enhance the success of your research is the mission of BIO|OPTIONS. Our broad and diverse US-based human tissue procurement network enables us to obtain preeminent samples in a timely manner. We have a comprehensive biorepository of frozen and FFPE tissue and frozen blood for your immediate research needs. Our partners include fourteen community based hospitals giving us an unsurpassed ability to meet your needs by providing you with:
- High Sample Quality, Procured and Stored Expertly
- Extensively Annotated: The Right Samples and Diagnosis
- Excellent Turn-Around Time for Biospecimen Procurement
- Capability to Acquire a Broad Array of Sample Types
- Varied Patient Demographics
The combination of our sizable network of procurement sites and our medical/scientific backgrounds makes BIO|OPTIONS a unique partner for your research needs. We are able to select the optimal collection sites to work with for finding the best samples for your project. Then we employ our extensive experience and know-how to deliver samples to you of unsurpassed quality. The collection is IRB approved, performed under CAP guidelines with appropriate consent, and comprehensive patient and sample information is gathered.
- Well Annotated and Characterized Human Biological Samples
- Appropriate Tissue with the Appropriate Diagnosis
The “Right” Samples, Collected the “Right Way”, Stored and Preserved in the Right Milieu
Consultative, Capable, Expert
Our team understands the needs of research scientists and how to procure the right biospecimens to optimize experimental success. We have professional and detailed oversight of the collection process with a team consisting of an MD/JD, a pathologist, and others. Due to our extensive experience and deep understanding of our client’s needs, we offer a highly consultative approach to sample collection. In addition to guiding you through the best process up-front, we ensure that proper protocols are followed, consent is gained and samples are expertly annotated. We are partners in your process.
- Direct Involvement of Experts in Guiding You Through Your Sample Collection Needs
- Highly Consultative to Ensure Success
- Professional Oversight by an Experienced Team of Experts
We bank a large in-house biorepository of frozen tissue and blood samples and a vast inventory of Formalin-Fixed-Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) tissues. Our FPPE inventory is augmented by our access to archived tissue blocks at our network hospitals.
- Biorepository of frozen tissue and blood samples from all Major Disease States
- FFPE inventory extended through access to archived specimens via our Procurement Partners
- Broad access enables availability to a substantial number of tissue blocks including difficult to obtain disease states
Partnering with us is simple
BIO|OPTIONS’ delivers the best in prospective sample procurement and premier consultation and support of our clients to ensure the best possible results of your study. Our team of experts understands the needs of research scientists, the importance of high-quality samples to your research success, and the optimal process for collecting samples to meet your needs. Get in Touch Today!